Some Basic Calculation Techniques

I am very fond of today’s chapter. These tricks are used by me off an on and I teach them in my first class also. The result is that all my students are able to work out calculations mentally by the end of the class. The sad fact is that they do not continue it once they get home, which is a pity. If they keep up the practise for 3 or 4 months, they would see themselves doing wonders, as I saw with myself. But practicing it day in and day out again takes focus and vision of one’s goal.

So here they are, some basic calculation tricks as I use them. Whether you will just read and forget them or practise them daily is a choice that you have to make.


cat 2010 cat 2011 calculation techniques

cat 2010 cat 2011 calculation techniques

cat 2010 cat 2011 calculation techniques



Courtesy:Totalgadha

IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE ONLINE/OFFLINE STUDY MATERIAL FOR ANY EXAM PLEASE CALL 08961556195/09874581055 & SMS ME YOUR EMAIL ID WITH EXAM NAME TO GET DETAILS OF STUDY NOTES.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO PREPARE & CRACK RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2016 EXAM:RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2016 STUDY MATERIAL BOOKS TIPS TRICKS STRATEGIES PREPARATION STUDY PLAN PAPER PATTERN SYLLABUS QUESTION PAPERS

HOW TO PREPARE & CRACK RBI GRADE B PHASE 1 & 2 EXAM: BEST STUDY MATERIAL BOOKS SYLLABUS TIPS TRICKS STRATEGIES & PREPARATION STUDY PLAN BY DAS SIR

HOW TO CRACK & PREPARE SSC CGL: SSC CGL TIER 1 & TIER 2 STUDY MATERIAL BOOKS TIPS TRICKS STRATEGIES PREPARATION PLANS QUESTION PAPERS SYLLABUS